Our Grants Program supports smaller, targeted programs aligned with child and youth mental health and type 2 diabetes. Grants will be awarded on an annual basis. Grants are awarded for a maximum of three years – organizations receiving funding for one year will have the opportunity to re-apply for up to two years.
- The Grants Program opens on January 15 each year.
- Letters of Inquiry must be submitted by February 28.
- Grant applications must be submitted by April 15.
- Medavie Health Foundation will announce all successful grant recipients annually in the fall.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a Medavie Health Foundation grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- A charitable non-profit organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency
- A Canadian-based organization
- Addressing one of our core causes:
- Child and youth mental health
- Type 2 diabetes