Our Grants Program supports smaller, targeted programs aligned with child and youth mental health, post-traumatic stress disorder and type 2 diabetes. Grants are awarded on an annual basis.
- The Grants Program opens on January 15 each year.
- Letters of Inquiry must be submitted by February 28.
- Applications in-full (if asked to submit) must be submitted by April 1.
- Successful grant recipients are notified in the summer.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a Medavie Health Foundation grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- A charitable non-profit organization registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, with financial statements audited in Canada
- A Canadian-based organization
- Addressing one of our core causes:
- Child and youth mental health
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Type 2 diabetes